1. 17:00 - first class for elementary groups. The list of groups will be posted in front of the School's office (pl. Nankiera 15b, building of Philology Department).
2. Placement tests
a. those who have stated basic, intermediate, or advanced knowledge of Polish language should show up for placement test.
b. The test will take place in room 125 (I floor, pl. Nankiera 15b)
c. Attention: people who should participate in placement test, will not find their names posted in front of the School's office.
3. Students of Full-time studies MA/BA Programme begin their classes on 9.10.2017
19.02.2018 - 13.06.2018 - summer semester
1. Application form - each student of Full-time studies. MA/BA Programmme is kindly asked to send their application form http://sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/en/s/5/28
2. Groups - list of groups will be available on our website on the 6.10.2017 in the afternoon. Please, check on which days, in which groups, and in which building your classes will be taking place. Be advised, the classes take place in two separate buildings – Nankiera 15b and sw. Jadwigi 3/4.
3. Placement test - students, who stated basic, intermediate, or advanced knowledge of Polish language in their application form should participate in placement test.
4. The test will take place on 5.10.2017 between 9:30 and 11:00, or 15:30 and 17:00, in room n.6 pl. Nankiera 15b (ground floor).
5. We would like to kindly remind you that the obligatory course of Polish language for Full-time studies students begins on 9.10.2017.
Attention - students who have participated in two-week Polish Language Preparatory Course are not obligated to participate in placement test. Instead, please find your name on the lists posted online and in front of the School's office (on Thursday, 5th of October in the afternoon).
Only those who chose intermediate, good, or advanced level in their application format, should participate in placement test.