About the course
Course dates: October 2022 - June 2023
The course is intended primarily for foreigners who plan to study humanities at the University of Wrocław or other universities in Poland, including art universities, or who intend to study in English, but want to speak Polish. If there are free places, the course can be attended also by people who do not intend to study in Poland but for professional or personal reasons want to have a good command of Polish.
Note: the course participants do not have the status of a student.
Education mode: in classrooms (or online depending on the epidemic situation)
Number of hours: 720 classroom hours (1 classroom hour = 45 minutes), from Monday to Friday (5 x 5 hours), including: • 500 h of basic Polish language classes • 160 h of classes devoted to specialist vocabulary related to the fields of future studies • 60 h of "Knowledge of Poland" classes
Level: from A1 to C1 (depending on the number of candidates at each level)
Programme: according to the level of a given group. (For details see: https://www.sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/pl/c/10/105)
Time of classes: from Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 14:00
Price: 2810 EUR (it includes the non-refundable enrolment fee of 20 EUR and the course fee of 2790 EUR)
People with proven Polish origin can apply for a discount on the payment for the One Year Preparatory Course. In such a case, you should write an application and attach a scan of a document certifying Polish origin (Polish Card or other documents).Bank account:
Account No.: 42 1090 2398 0000 0001 1082 1520
Account owner: Uniwersytet Wrocławski
Account owner's address: pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław
Transfer description: Name and surname - RKP
Data necessary for transfers from outside Poland:
- SWIFT CODE: WBKPPLPP
- IBAN: PL 42 1090 2398 0000 0001 1082 1520
- The course fee must be paid in full amount within 30 days of the date of receipt of the letter of offer.
- The deadline for submitting the documents and paying the fee is July 15, 2022.
- The account of the University of Wrocław should be credited with the full amount of the course fee (after taking into account the bank fees).
- Please kindly send the proof of payment of the course fee to the School's e-mail adress: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The fee for the One Year Preparatory Course should be paid by July 15, 2022.
- Refunds: https://sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/en/c/10/275
Required documents: https://sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/en/c/10/111
Step by step: https://sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/en/c/10/110
Important information for people from non-EU countries: https://sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/en/c/10/161
Sign up (by July 15, 2022): https://www.sjpik.uni.wroc.pl/en/c/10/112