1. Course participants live in modules consisting of two double rooms with a shared kitchen and bathroom.
2. Single rooms - the number of single rooms is limited and they can be booked n accordance with the sequence of Application Forms sent and the sequence of payments made by participants. Participants get a single room booking confirmation once they send the proof of payment including the single-room fee to the email address of the School.
In case of a grantee’s request for a single room he / she is obliged to cover the price difference (80€) between a double and single room and send the payment proof copy by e-mail email@example.com till 19.06.2019.
|Weeks||Arrival||Departure||Programme + (2+2) room||Programme +(1+1) room||Programme No accommodation|
|4||30.06.20||29.07.20||€ 980||€ 1060||€ 800|
|3||30.06.20||22.07.20||€ 785||€ 860||€ 650|
|2||30.06.20||15.07.20||€ 560||€ 625||€ 470|
|1||30.06.20||08.07.20||€ 375||€ 425||€ 330|
- Price: EUR 980 (mid-morning snack, lunch, accommodation, language instructions, language consultancy, cultural and sightseeing programme, continuous assistance from group leaders and volunteers).
- Only grantees of the Polish Government (NAWA) officially delegated to Wrocław and students participating in the University of Wrocław Inter-Universities exchange programmes, whose names and surnames are on lists of students delegated by our University to participate in the summer course, are exempt from the payment.
The payment should be made not later than the 10th of June 2020 to the following account of the School:
bank name: Santander Bank Polska S.A.
banku address: ul. Kuźnicza 17/19, 50-950 Wrocław
account no: 20 1090 2503 0000 0001 3225 0563
wita a note: (name and surname of the participant) Letni Kurs Języka Polskiego
Account holder: Uniwersytet Wrocławski
Adress: pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław
The payment should be made not later than the 10th of June 2020 to the following account of the School::
Bank name: Santander Bank Polska S.A.
Adress: Rynek 9/11, 50-950 Wrocław
Account no:42 1090 2398 0000 0001 1082 1520
Beneficiary's Name and Address: Uniwersytet Wrocławski, pl. Uniwersytecki 1, 50-137 Wrocław
with note: (student's name and surname) Summer Polish Langauge Course
SWIFT CODE: WBKPPLPP
IBAN: PL 42 1090 2398 0000 0001 1082 1520
People who make payments in a foreign currency (outside Poland) must calculate all bank commission fees and other related fees and include them in the payment. One should request the bank to convert a given currency into PLN according to the exchange rate on a given day and add all commissions and fees. The amount in euro - chosen from Payment table for summer course -will be transferred in PLN to the University bank account.
In case when a lower amount is transferred, the School will be unable to issue its confirmation of admission until the amount is fully paid in.
Refund of course fees is possible in the following cases:
- one does not receive a visa - a copy of the refusal to issue a visa from the Consulate ofPoland must be attached,
- b. resignation from the course - the school must be notified no later than 15th October in the academic year.
- The rules and deadlines mentioned above apply also those who are asking for a transfer of their fee for the next academic year.
- An application for reimbursement for the course must be sent to the Director of the School.
- The School must be informed immediately about a person not receiving of a visa or change of plans because the request for a refund of the fee will be accepted and considered only until 15th October of the academic year.
Information necessary for reimbursement of the fee for the course:
- name and surname of the owner of the bank account
- address of the owner of the bank account
- name of bank
- address of bank
- number of bank account
Due to the current procedures, the time of fee reimbursement lasts for a minimum of 5 weeks from the date of receiving back the original of the document issued by the School.
The School does not incur bank charges associated with reimbursement of the fees.
The form for reimbursement can be downloaded here